Looking for a Suzuki S-Cross for sale Mandurah? See the full features, specifications and pricing of Suzuki S-Cross SUV's for sale at Mandurah Suzuki.The Suzuki S-Cross features crossover styling with cruise control, 7 airbags, ESC & efficient 5.8L per 100km. Get a quote now at Mandurah Suzuki, Mandurah WA.Book a Test Drive
- 1.4L BOOSTERJET direct-injection turbo engine
- 5.9L per 100km fuel economy‡
- 6-speed automatic with paddle shifters
- 7-inch multimedia touchscreen with satellite navigation, reversing camera, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® & iPod® USB connectivity with steering wheel audio controls
- 4 x speakers, 2 x tweeters
- Cruise control
- 430 litres boot space
- Electronically folding door mirrors
- Dual-zone digital climate control
- Keyless entry & start system
- Front sliding arm rest with built in USB port
- Seven airbags
- ESC, ABS, EBD & BA
- 17" alloy wheels
- Front fog lights
- Rear privacy glass
S-Cross Turbo Prestige adds the following features over S-Cross Turbo:
- Leather accented seats
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers
- Rear parking sensors
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- 17" polished alloy wheels
- Automatic LED headlights
- Rear LED taillights
Style | Re-Designed
Space for all your incredible stuff
Much like the S-Cross, we're going to assume that all your possessions are incredible. Which is why the S-Cross's intelligent interior design gives you the space to comfortably bring all your amazing things with you—from your expertly selected shopping to your breathtakingly good-looking family.
An exceptional drive, for an exceptional person (you btw).
We were thinking of you when we designed the S-Cross's powerful 1.4 litre Boosterjet Turbo engine.
"You deserve superior performance and impressive fuel-efficiency because there is nothing that's too good for you. Not even the S-Cross Turbo."
Reassurance on the road
In the S-Cross Turbo, exceptional performance is blended with advanced safety features - so no matter where your journeys take you, you'll always feel protected.
More class than a schoolroom.
When it comes to features, the S-Cross has the right to be snooty. But it isn't, obviously. That would be gauche. Kinda like the word gauche.
From the push button start to the advanced multimedia system, intuitive touchscreen and sophisticated connectivity, the S-Cross is the class leader, that's a real class act.